Chassis no. 911 9301638
Max Power 180 HP at 5500 rpm
Top Speed 225 kph
Acceleration from 0 to 100 kph in 7 seconds
Gearbox Manual 5 speed
Drive Rear Wheel Drive (RWD)
Original Plate, Perugia
Engine of the car currently under maintenance in the workshop of Ruote da Sogno
The classic 911, placing itself between the 924 and 928 of the new generation, continued to play the central role in the Porsche range.
Abandoned the Carrera, the 911 is redeveloped assuming the initials SC in practice, a car with performances like those of the same Carrera.
With a displacement of 2994 cc the 6-cylinder engine developed the power of 180 hp at 5500 rpm and the SC reached the top speed of 225 kph.
Also, in the bodywork the Porsche 911 SC resumed the characteristic features of the Carrera, with the wheel arches widened to accommodate the 7" wheels. The same acronym SC - Super Carrera - meant that the new car was located about halfway between the 911S and the Carrera. The ride comfort was improved with the standard adoption of an automatic heating system and introduced a new color range. The 911 SC 3.0 was offered in both the Coupe and Targa versions.
- Our Porsche 911 SC is in good general body condition.
- The painting has some imperfections but there is no sign of rust.
- The interior is well preserved, the front seats do not have any strange traces of wear and tear, the rear ones are practically new.
- In excellent condition the door panels.
- The instrumentation is fully functional, with a Blaupunkt cassette radio of the time.
- The engine is currently being processed in our workshop.
- Well-preserved friezes and moldings.
Today it is possible to view the car online, booking a call with one of our commercial operators, through Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms.
|Modell||911 SC Coupè|
|Getriebe||Manual 5 Speed|