Chassis no. 818130*013357
Power 80 HP at 6.000 rev/min
Max Speed 170 kph
Gearbox Manual 4 Speed
Avellino, Black License Plate
The Lancia Fulvia Coupé is a sports car produced between 1965 and 1976.
An elegant car that had a huge commercial success thanks to the beauty of the line and the boost resulting from the numerous victories in rally races over the years.
The engine of the Lancia Fulvia Coupé, in the basic version, is a 4-cylinder with V architecture, while the distribution is double camshaft with a displacement of 1,216 cc.
The power supply is managed by two Solex double body carburetors.
The traction unit develops 80 hp at a speed of 6,000 rpm and reaches a top speed of 160 km/h. The acceleration from 0 to 100 km/h is 14 seconds, while the transmission is managed with a four-speed cloche gearbox with the famous "long lever".
The car is in good condition with the total integrity of the structural parts and with the bodywork completely repainted.
- Interior with fully restored brown leather seats.
- The door panels are in excellent condition.
- Original and working instrumentation.
- Original two-spoke wooden steering wheel.
- Fully overhauled engine, no trace of fluid loss from differential and gearbox.
- Overhauled electrical system, fully efficient.
- Car subjected to a control of our mechanics, which has been found to work in every single part of it.
- Restored rims with 90% tires.
It is possible to see the car, booking a call online with our commercial operator, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms
|Modell||Fulvia Coupé 1.2|
|Getriebe||Manual 4 Speed|