Chassis AR 116360 * 00052287
Power 130 HP at 5.400 revs/min
Max speed 188 Kph
Gran Prix Limited Edition
No. 128 di 650
The Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV "Grand Prix" version, produced in 1981, was made to celebrate Alfa Romeo's return to Formula 1.
The interior and exterior were changed; the painting was exclusively red (Rosso Corsa) with black stripes on the outside. The front bumper, rear bumper, front wing, and skirts were also modified.
The tires were increased, 195/60 HR15 mounted on black alloy wheels with silver edge.
The engine remains the classic DOHC two-liter from the standard models.
The special version "Grand Prix" was set up in 650 progressively numbered units, of which 250 were made for the Italian market, 200 for the French market and 200 for the remaining European countries.
The special set-up was carried out by Majora.
- Recently restored, it is in excellent condition
- Painting performed "artfully", there are no scratches or traces of rust on the bodywork
- Well-preserved interior, dark grey velvet seats with no traces of wear and tear
- All original instrumentation, fully overhauled and fully functional
- Recently overhauled engine, some parts replaced and overhauled
- Fast and power-free engine start-up
- Well-preserved signs and moldings
- New tires
This Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV Gran Prix is today a car extremely appreciated, able to satisfy even the most demanding of collectors.
You can see the car online, booking a live call with one of our commercial operators, via Skype, Zoom, WhatsApp and Google Meet platforms
|Modell||Alfetta GTV Gran Prix n.128|
|Getriebe||Manual 5 Speed|